Wayland Free Public Library
> Museum Passes
Enjoy art museums, nature preserves, zoos – activities for all ages. Reserve online or call us at 508-358-2311.
- Click here to see a list of passes and to
reserve a pass online.
- Phone us at 508-358-2311.
- Reserve up to 3 weeks in advance.
- You will need your Minuteman Library Network card.
- Please call if you need to cancel.
- on the day of your visit
- or the day before
- You must present your Minuteman Library card
- The pass is due by 9am on the day after it is used.
- You must return it to the Wayland Library.
- You may place the pass in the bookdrop in the envelope provided.
- The overdue fine is $10/day and the replacement fee is $40.
Admission policies vary with each pass. Please check the individual pass for any possible charges and number of persons admitted.
Museum Passes are provided by the Friends of the Wayland Public Library.
About the Museums
Links to each museum's website are listed below and in the online reservation system.
Boston Harbor Islands
Franklin Park/Stone Zoos
Institute of Contemporary Art
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
The John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Science
New England Aquarium
Wheelock Family Theater
Tower Hill Botanic Garden
Harvard Art Museums (Fogg, Sackler and Busch-Reisinger museums)
Harvard Museum of Natural History "The Peabody Museum" (Museum of Comparative Zoology, the Harvard University Herbaria, and the Mineralogical and Geological Museum)
Griffin Museum of Photography