Wayland Free Public Library
The mission of the Wayland Free Public Library is to be a free and accessible marketplace of ideas, information, and culture that fosters learning, community, and information literacy. The Library provides open and guided access to a wide variety of media and programs to inform, inspire, and empower all its patrons in their pursuit of lifelong learning, personal enrichment, and cultural understanding. In so doing, the Library seeks to promote the free exchange of ideas necessary to the effective conduct of a democracy in an ever-changing world.
Adopted September 19, 2006 by the Board of Library Trustees
- Confidentiality of Library Records
- Exhibit Policy
- Raytheon Room Use Policy
- Raytheon Room Use Application (PDF, 3 pages, to print out and mail in)
- General Patron Behavior Policy
- Internet Use Policy
- Policy on Child Behavior in the Library
- Policy on Distributing, Soliciting, and Posting in the Library
Ask Us About
If an item in our collection is currently checked out, you can reserve it online or ask a librarian to place the request for you.